[NJTechDiv] NLS player and cartridges

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Nov 16 13:29:41 UTC 2022

OK, thanks Janie and Lori.

Tracy

From: NJTechDiv [mailto:njtechdiv-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of jane degenshein via NJTechDiv
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2022 8:26 AM
To: New Jersey Technology Division List
Cc: jane degenshein
Subject: Re: [NJTechDiv] NLS player and cartridges

I was answering your question and if you wish you can extract the files from the file explorer or you can use the link and download the humanware companion to your computer and it will unzip under the hood so all books will show up under that application already extracted for you

Download the books from BARD and after that open the humanware companion on your computer and they should appear already to transfer

use the tab key for all options and it should be good to bo