[NJTechDiv] an unusual alexa question

Ken Lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Wed Nov 30 17:29:53 UTC 2022

Hi tech division I seem to get nowhere with puzzle of the day support on this so will ask this here.  I know lots of you have alexa devices it was on a tech division meeting I first heard it demoed.  This morning just now in fact I was told I was wrong on puzzle of the day.  The words were alarm, chirp batteries, home and fire the theme was smoke detector. I clearly said that and was wrong.  What does this thing hear what did I do or say wrongly I have lost several puzzles maybe 5 or 10 how much clearer do I have to say something.  It’s discusting.  It there any way to better train that thing to understand you.  It is baffling.  I recently reenabled who wants to be a millionaire again after almost a year of that and for a while had stopped playing jeopardy because of it is there something I’m doing wrong.  So I suppose if I said CO detector I’d have been right.  Baffled.

Sent from Mail for Windows