[NJTechDiv] unusual question

Serena Cucco serena.c.cucco at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 17:09:29 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,

Interesting question.  I also have a deaf-blind friend.  We have used TTY
relay, but he used his computer.  He still has some remaining vision, so
might've used Zoom Text to read the screen.  Therefore, I can't answer your
question.  As you might already have figured out, the TTY is pretty slow,
so, as soon as he got an iPhone, we switched to texting.  If your friend
does texting, this will be faster.  Good luck.

Serena