[NJTechDiv] big in IOS 16

Ken Lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Wed Sep 14 18:11:52 UTC 2022

Hi tech division there is apparently a voice-over bug. This morning when I had asked siri for baseball scores it gave me the first five when I was asked if I wanted the next five she got a stupid attack. When I said yes to the question it said, “yes is an enlish progressive rock band…  turned it off and when I tried to turn it back on apparently voiceover can’t come back on when you have a passcode.  The I access group say I’m going to have a sighted person enter my code then turn voiceover on manually.  They are saying I should turn off my passs code.  So if you’ve updated you might hyave to turn off the passcode to get voiceover to work it can’t come on.  I don’t remember if this was what apple vis reported

Sent from Mail for Windows