[NJTechDiv] reader is updated

Ken Lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Mon Sep 19 23:29:12 UTC 2022

HI NJ tech div. members amazing thing just happened.  I was trying to connect my reader when suddenly I saw a download update downloaded and believeable it then said install when I hit that the reader did what a computer or an iPhone would do shut down then restart and I saw the progress bar braille cells that slowly but surely moved across the display until all space was used then it said the reader was updated.  It must have picked up a wifi signal somewhere near by and now my reader is online on our network.  It is showing an excellent signal strength.  I got to newsline signed it and synched a paper.  Have to do some more work on it some reading of the manual but it does work.  My question now is, right now all I saw was bard and newsline.  When and if I find out whether or not I can get to denise to help her learn braille using the reader, is there any way to get braille instructional materials using the reader.

Sent from Mail for Windows