[NJTechDiv] finding the sections you want to read

Ken Lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Fri Sep 23 16:39:08 UTC 2022

Hi list ken here. Two questions about reading NFB newsline. First when synching content how do you tell the reader I only want this particular publication I selected the associated press national but saw no synch now just the list of national newspapers. When closing this and synching I got several papers.  Second of all I don’t want to read cover to cover.  Usually in the morning on the phone or the computer or the a lady I’ll read the features section, the nation section and sports section of associated press.  I don’t read every of each section how do I specificly say I want to read features or nation or sports.  I tried navigating levels but that didn’t seem to work on newsline.  That only seems to apply to braille books with more than one volume.  I sure don’t want to go through the copyright notice and all that every time I read something.  I also don’t want tosit there and wait for it to get to something I actually want to read.  Any pointers and any place in the manual I should look?  Thanks.

Sent from Mail for Windows