[NJTechDiv] calling on alexa

Ken Lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Mon Apr 24 23:39:33 UTC 2023

Hi division members good news denise finally has a working number.  Doing some homework on braille learning materials and will maybe be ready to go to her to help her with braille.  A question. She can finally make calls with her echo and I was just talking to her.  Can you make three way calls on the a lady?  Can you like on the iphone add another caller to the conversation?  We both have a very dear friend in georgia that went to the Matheny school back in the day, and I’d love for her to be in on a call with us.  I have a third friend that went to Matheny school that denise may or may not remember.  Can you make three way calls on the a lady?
Sent from Mail for Windows