[NJTechDiv] The Amazon fire tablet.

Lois Frankel lois at nightstitcher.com
Mon Aug 28 02:17:58 UTC 2023

I have an older Amazon Fire 8, the TuneIn version I have installed is
from the Amazon appstore (I also have Google play on my tablet), and I
am able to save favorites. I just ran a test and successfully saved 1
favorite station and 1 favorite podcast.  Favorites appear in the
"library" section of the app.