[NJTechDiv] Finding what an Apple store charge is

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Feb 2 16:44:46 UTC 2023

Thanks for the pointer.  I was able to hunt it down under Settings, though I wouldn’t have thought to look there.  Apple combined 2 subscriptions into 1 bill, then added tax, so I didn’t recognize the amount.  Why they couldn’t specify all that in the email receipt beats me, but at least now I know what it is.  Thanks all for the help.

Tracy