[NJTechDiv] Phone app

James Hulme jim.hulme at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 03:30:24 UTC 2023

Hello Lori,

I am sorry to bother you at this time, but can you please remember to
specify if the phone app is on Apple iPhone or Android Google Play stores?
If indeed it is available through both play stores, please remember to
include links to them so that others can effectively join in on the
conversation.  hope to get back on the calls sometime during the 2023 year.

Please reply back.

James Hulme
Member of the NFBNJ Tech Division.
jim.hulme at gmail.com

James Hulme
Board Member of Stafford Lions Club
Member of National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey At-Large Chapter,
South Jersey Shore Chapter, and Technology Division
Member of State of New Jersey Department of Human Services New Jersey
Commission of the Blind and Visually Impaired
1 Lookout Avenue
Barnegat, New Jersey 08005-1367
609-660-0699 (H)
908-868-2836 (M)