[NJTechDiv] iOS dictation problem solution

Lori Falk falkl at optonline.net
Wed Jan 11 22:54:15 UTC 2023

Hi everyone,

Another colleague yesterday in addition to Ursula‘s questions regarding problems with dictation on Monday night came up yesterday.
I started giving it some thought and I asked each individual to go into settings/general/keyboard and turn off dictation. Restart your device and then turn on dictation again.

It fixed it for one person. The second person had to restart the device a second time and now it seems fixed.

Not sure if this is the final solution but it appears to have helped these two individuals.
Lori