[NJTechDiv] configuring webcam for Zoom meeting

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 27 20:22:18 UTC 2023

Recently, I was helping a friend to configure Zoom to use her headset
for listening and talking at a meeting, but now wants to configure the
webcam she recently bought. I had convinced her to leave the headset
configuration the way it's set now, and simply turn on video when she
needs or wants it.

Since I don't have a webcam and don't intend to buy one just for this
situation, is it a matter of simply plugging the webcam in and pressing
alt+v to turn the webcam's video on or off?