[NJTechDiv] Chat on NFB lists

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Fri Jul 14 21:57:44 UTC 2023

I was thinking maybe people don't know about all the great NFB listserves.
There's something for everyone.  Me, I'm on NAGDU, the guide dog users list,
Electronics-Talk, where we talk about all kinds of useful accessible
devices, and Krafters Korner, where we talk about all kinds of crafts, like
knitting, crochet, macrame, jewelry-making . whatever; plus NFBCS, where
computer professionals discuss lots of things needed by computer
professionals.  None of these lists is so busy that I can't keep up.

If you go to nfbnet.org, you can see a whole list of listserves, and pick
what interests you.  If you decide it doesn't, you can just as easily
unsubscribe.