[NJTechDiv] BARD search question

Ken Lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sun Jul 23 02:35:36 UTC 2023

Hi list ken here.  Was just now looking at the bard site and noticed something very strange.  I can only find search by title or author but only adding a letter If I know the title of a book and I know the author, why can’t I search that way. The book I’m looking for is written by a facebook friend it’s called life rocks on the author’s name is laura pinto.  She is a facebook friend and grew up in NJ now living in florida searching for the title select a letter is impossible there are over 8000 results. There has got to be a better way to find books. If I’m going to use the braille Ereader that’s just to much. Am I missing something. Especially if I want to find books for helping my friend and NJ tech division member denise Lesko with her braille. Any suggestions?

Sent from Mail for Windows