[NJTechDiv] no such thing on bard as search by author's name only by letter

Ken Lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Tue Jul 25 22:04:49 UTC 2023

Hi my question didn’t apparently state clearly enough.  The bard page says enter the first letter of an author’s last name or enter the first letter of a book title.  I entered the last name pinto in that box and got books beginning with the letter p by author. Much assume title be the same way if I enter life rocs on in the search by title I’ll get all books beginning with L no matter what.  There is no way to search by title or author on the website at least I haven’t tried the iphone app yet but there is no such thing as search by author’s name or book title it’s all by first letters.  I tried it that is impossible I have not checked the box that says search for only books produced by or for the library since many commercial audio books including the alex trebek book are commercially produced and available on bard.  Now I haven’t tried the app yet and it’s likely not in braille so the reader is not an option.  What gives?

Sent from Mail for Windows