[NJTechDiv] hi this is a out look question

Janie Degenshein Woo Hoo jdegen16 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 5 19:10:56 UTC 2023

Hello Lester
Although, I don’t use outlook and have become more efficient with woodshedding the native mail app, I remember some of our officers often responding :
Google it
Woo hoo
So for all of you that need, I googled it and got this result:

1. In Outlook, press Alt+F, T, M. ...
2. Press Alt+N, and then press Enter. ...
3. To create a new signature, press Alt+N, and then press Enter. ...
4. Type a name for the signature. ...
5. To add your signature text, press Alt+T, and then press the Tab key until you hear: "Edit signature." Type the signature text.

Keep smiling,
Janie Degenshein
President of Senior and Technology Divisions NFBNJ

Remember… the best things in life aren’t things!
jdegen16 at comcast.net