[NJTechDiv] what is this strange unidentified thing that comes up on restarts

Ken Lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Fri Jun 30 11:44:48 UTC 2023

Hi list ken here.  There is a strange thing coming up on my computer every day when I restart.  It even messes up a skype update coming up right in the middle of the setup. Something that appears to be blank it says microsoft teams.  There’s nothing on the page unless it’s something that is seen only with OCR and I’m not sure I have it for NVDA have to check.  What is this microsoft teams.  Am using windows 11 22h2 it is updated.

Sent from Mail for Windows