[NJTechDiv] newsline and a firestick

Ken Lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sun Mar 19 02:53:34 UTC 2023

Hi listers first sorry I missed meeting the other night but after eating early and killing alll that extra time I completely forgot about the meeting.  Went to bed waking up late that night Oh No missed tech division.  Anway while I was at chapter meeting today while cleaning my room, my sister was going to set up a firestick it turned out my TV is too old. So my sister got a new one. She got a pretty good deal on it too. Does anyone on list use a firestick and does anyone know how to configure the newsline TV listings for a firestick/ for now keeping my comcast settings but a firestick or a rokau is not a TV source on newsline.  Any ideas before I give them a buzz

Sent from Mail for Windows