[NJTechDiv] newsline and a firestick

jane degenshein jdegen16 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 20 14:27:21 UTC 2023

Hey All
regarding the meeting link
Below is the correct link and save it for future reference
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/6477660103?pwd=MUl1dnZQU1JxMkhUemdCSHZUM21HUT09

Meeting ID: 647 766 0103
Passcode: 460994
One tap mobile
+16468769923,,6477660103#,,,,*460994# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 647 766 0103