[NJTechDiv] a baffling question

Ken Lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sun Mar 26 02:25:56 UTC 2023

Hi les just sent me an email and am not sure what he’s asking. He wants to know if a computer can define a word for him I can only tell him to google it but here is his message.          hello its less one more time this is what I am asking for
I have a word I need the defination  what it is
it means person what is a person
can the computer tell me what it means

>From the desk of Mr. lester cameron
remember life is what it is