[NJTechDiv] come join me on mastodon

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Fri May 26 10:02:21 UTC 2023

Hi Ken,

I will definitely look you up! You can also follow me as well on Mastodon, below in my signature is my personal account as well as our tech division.

Steve Cook

@CSTDofNFBSC at tweesecake.social

If you would like to join a brand new Email list dedicated to Mastodon and supporting apps! Below is the information to subscribe and post to the Mastodon list!

To post send a message to :  <mailto:mastodon at groups.io> mastodon at groups.io