[NJTechDiv] need some advise.

Ken Lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Wed Oct 11 02:13:11 UTC 2023

Hi tech division ken here with a baffling one and I can’t figure out why I don’t know how to do this. Tonight I was looking for a song had to start show prep early and finish after I ate. It meant trying to find a song as the show started. Thumbed through this folder until finally I can to give up and go to a plan b.  the problem is the songs are listed by number not by title or artist if I could have the list that way I could have found the song with single letter navigation. So here’s my question if I know a title or artist or both how do I search just my computer the start window isn’t an option that’s got search the webb but I need to search an external hard drive.  It take’s to long by number and the arrow keys especially if I need to find something fast.  Any easy way to do it

Sent from Mail for Windows