[NJTechDiv] messenger on windows

Ken Lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Thu Oct 19 14:40:16 UTC 2023

Hi folks have been experimenting with messenger on windows installed it so as to have as many ways to communicate as possible. Does anyone know a list of keyboard shortcuts to messenger so I don’t have to go on the website and just keep it active on my desktop?  It’s a lot easier than using the phone app which is apparently a bit funky lately.  Using windows 11 and this is the latest version of messenger.  This of course facebook messenger.  Have tested making calls with it and it’s really good the audio doesn’t duck down and finding the end call button was a snap have to work on the voiceclip feature.

Sent from Mail for Windows