[NJTechDiv] Alt shortcut key not working in Adobe Reader

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 30 18:47:43 UTC 2023

Are you able to pop open the help menu by pressing alt+h?
If so, down arrow to the repair installation option and press the enter
key. If not, you most likely have a corrupted installation in which
you'd have to download and install a fresh copy of the program.
I'm not sure if it is necessary to uninstall what you have first.