[NJTechDiv] Out-Of-Sight.net

Ken Lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Tue Sep 12 15:11:33 UTC 2023

Hi tech division members. Just now browsing my mail found in today’s out of sight daily announcements a welcome our new member Kevin has joined out of sight and I hope more of you will follow for all the games, chats, technology talk, bible study, movie and TV nights and more. I host events on the sight games on RS games and the playroom and a jim kitchen’s golf as well as the radio shows on out of sight radio.  Our once popular tech talk has been scaled back to the first Tuesday of every month but our Iphone event still happens every Sunday and the I access group every other Wednesday.  Also in passed years in the knowledge vault the apple special events have been broadcast live.  So please join me welcoming kevin to out-of-sight and I hope many more of you will join him and some of you will also join the tech team so we can restore the tech talk event.  Visit www.out-of-sight.net for all the details. And well kevin hope you also subscribe to the daily announcements and if possible come play farkle, yahtzee, uno with me on RS games or playroom in my game stop chat one or the things I do is help players learn news games and teach new players how to use the two clients.

Sent from Mail for Windows