[NJTechDiv] Seeing a file date

Serena Cucco serena.c.cucco at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 15:51:45 UTC 2024

Hi Tracy,

I don't use Windows Explorer.  I look for my files in my Documents folder
on my desktop.  I didn't have to create this folder.  Windows had it on
there automatically.  When I find the document I want, I simply press the
right arrow key and it gives me all the info about the file.  I'm using
Windows 11, but this was the same when I used Windows 10.

Serena