[NJTechDiv] Seeing a file date

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 16 23:07:41 UTC 2024

A bit tedious, but when you're focused on the file, press alt+enter to
bring up the properties. Now you can activate the JAWS cursor and use
the arrow keys to review the info about the file. Don't forget to return
to the PC cursor before resuming normal activities.

I'm also wondering if you can get the date of other files in the manner
you described?