[NJTechDiv] Seeing a file date

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 17 13:38:12 UTC 2024

Tracy, when you're focused on the file and press the tab key twice, you
should hear "View mode: Details checked". If not left arrow to Details
and shift+tab back to the file. Now you should be able to press the
right arrow to reveal the attributes such as the date, unless the date
is hidden from being displayed.