[NJTechDiv] Bluetooth iPhone to soundbar

Lori Falk falkl at optonline.net
Fri Apr 26 14:03:27 UTC 2024

Hi Tracy,

have you tried the sound bar with music or another app to determine that it’s the sound bar and not the app you spoke of?
Have you tried just double tapping to disconnect it and then double tap again to reconnect it.
Recently I had this with my AirPods. Also, if you bring up the control center the media controls are there and AirPlay audio you can pick the destination of where media is to be output sometimes this depends on the app as well.
If all else fails, you might have to forget this device and Bluetooth settings and repair it.

Hope this helps.
Lori