[NJTechDiv] amazon for PC

Ken Lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Tue Feb 27 18:28:02 UTC 2024

Hi tech division just now tried to call amazon accessibility asking about wanting to get the alexa app on a PC the tech representative instructed me to go to the app store with Microsoft I did and am just going round and round and round suggestions tabbing and arrowing and when I tried to talk to the rep from amazon asking what to do it turned out he hung up.  So am not going to try that again I’ll ask someone I can trust.  Microsoft copilot says alexa app is no longer in the Microsoft store can you get it or is amazon alexa for windows PCs dead. As I said searching nothing seems to come back I just go round and round and round.  Copilot says it’s not there.  Can I get it another way?

Sent from Mail for Windows