[NJTechDiv] I apparently can't post here.

Ken Lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sun Jul 28 13:51:46 UTC 2024

Hi list just now tried to reply to the topic on apple vis but I just got an apparent bounceback. It said, NJ tech div owner “results of your command, ignoring non text parts I can’t seem to post here in reply.  I edited my subject line like it said is AOL or possibly windows mail putting non text and or mime into messages?  I con’t want to switch to the new outlook desktop it isn’t accessible what should I do?

Sent from Mail for Windows