[NJTechDiv] Which division do I join?

Janie Degenshein Woo Hoo jdegen16 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 11 11:04:13 UTC 2024

Well there are no longer divisions to join but instead a chapter can get you all the perks of joining our  committees or groups by paying dues to a chapter near you.
If that is not possible, we have the affiliate membership of which you can join by sending a $10check to our affiliate treasurer, Annemarie Cooke
The address is:
7 Mayfair Road
Southampton, NJ 08088
In the memo, write dues 2024
Or on the website:
Nfbnj.org
And using paypal
This entitles you after that to be a member of any committees for no other cost
As always, I look forward to anyone joining our tech committee meetings which meet up on the second Monday of each month at 7 PM via zoom
Here are the zoom details:
				NFBNJ Zoom Participation Details
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/6477660103?pwd=MUl1dnZQU1JxMkhUemdCSHZUM21HUT09
Meeting ID: 647 766 0103
Passcode: 460994
One tap mobile
+16468769923,,6477660103#,,,,*460994# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 647 766  0103