[NJTechDiv] Youtube

Vince Elorza vselorza at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 23:09:22 UTC 2024

Good afternoon Tracy,
I access the link that you mentioned and it took me to YouTube.
When I landed on the YouTube page there was an ad that was playing and I waited a couple of seconds and until it said I could be skipped right until I found the ad label double tap on it and it took me to the music video.
Once I was there I once again Flipped over to the ride until I came to the action area where it said the big the video was unpause so I hit it and it started playing. See if it works for you.

Kind regards,

Vincent   Elorza