[NJTechDiv] JAWS cannot read a PDF in Acrobat

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 25 14:13:03 UTC 2024

It's the minus key; the top right key if you have a standard keypad. To
return to normal mode, aka the PC cursor, just press the key below the
minus key known as the plus key. These two keys, the numpad plus and
minus keys are one way toggles; either PC cursor mode is on or JAWS
cursor is on. It is adviseable not to keep the JAWS cursor on as you use
the computer in daily tasks.