[Nmabs] Southwest conference call.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 20:43:28 UTC 2009

--
The National Federation of the Blind has launched a nationwide teacher
recruitment campaign to help attract energetic and passionate
individuals into the field of blindness education, and we need your
help!   To Get Involved  go to:
www.TeachBlindStudents.org

"And if you will join me in this improbable quest, if you feel destiny
calling, and see as I see, a future of endless possibility stretching
before us;
if you sense, as I sense, that the time is now to shake off our
slumber, and slough off our fear, and make good on the debt we owe
past and future generations,
then I'm ready to take up the cause, and march with you, and work with
you. Together, starting today, let us finish the work that needs to be
done, and
usher in a new birth of freedom on this Earth."- Baraq Obama

Hello all,
  i just wanted to  let everyone know we will  once again be having
another southwest regional conference call to be scheduled for  sunday
december 13th at  7p.m.  mountin time.
  All students from AZ, Ca, Nd, Nm and Hi are welcome to attend.
  We will have time for   a state divisions/nabs division check-in and
 a discussion  on the  importance of  student divisions   and   why we
have them.  Also,  anybody who wishes to stick around after the call
for some good old fashioned socializing is more than welcome to do so.
 if you  should have any questions or concerns, interest, or lack of interst,
 please feel free to contact me at
 Dsmithnfb at gmail.com
  Best,
  Darian Smith