[Nmabs] [nabs southwestt region] southwestregional call.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 01:30:38 UTC 2009

Season’s Greetings

  I just wanted to take this opportunity to invite everyone in the
states of California, Nevada, Hawaii, New Mexico and Arizona to attend
our second southwest regional conference call to be scheduled for
Sunday
December 13th at 7p.m.  Mountain Time.
 All students from these states are welcome to attend and state
student division board participation is certainly encouraged.
 We will have time for   a state divisions/nabs division check-in and
 A discussion on the importance of student divisions   and   why we
Have them.  Also, anybody who wishes to stick around after the call
For some good old fashioned socializing is more than welcome to do so.
 If you should have any questions or wish to participate,
 Please feel free to contact me at

Dsmithnfb at gmail.com
  Otherwise you  are welcome to simply call in.
 218.339.3600

 passcode 808277
 Best,
 Darian Smith
   Southwest regional representative
 National association of blind students.

--
The National Federation of the Blind has launched a nationwide teacher
recruitment campaign to help attract energetic and passionate

"And if you will join me in this improbable quest, if you feel destiny
calling, and see as I see, a future of endless possibility stretching
before us;
if you sense, as I sense, that the time is now to shake off our
slumber, and slough off our fear, and make good on the debt we owe
past and future generations,
then I'm ready to take up the cause, and march with you, and work with
you. Together, starting today, let us finish the work that needs to be
done, and
usher in a new birth of freedom on this Earth."- Baraq Obama