[Nmabs] NMABS Meeting and Chrsitmas party.

NMABS President nmabs.president at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 23:26:12 UTC 2009

Hello all,
I am excited to report that we are having our annual NMABS Christmas
party this Sunday evening at 5 pm. The location has changed since the
last meeting. We will have the Christmas party at the Rec room at my
apt complex that night instead of at Monica's so we have more room and
more counter space. The address is 4209 San pecdro DR. NE. Albuqueruqe
NM 87109 for those using sun van. We will begin the business portion
of the meeting at 7:00 via conference call for those who can't attend
the Christmas party.
Here is what everyone is bringing for the party.
Monica: paper goods (I.E plates, plastic ware, cups.)
Alexanderia: Enchiladas
Michael: drinks
Tara: salad
Chris: Tortillas
We still need deserts and maybe another side?
Any volunteers please let me know.
Also, please remember we are having a white elephant gift exchange
this year so if you wish to participate, please bring a gift of no
more than $10.00.
Thank you and I hope to see you Sunday!
Tara
PS. if I forgot anything, please let me know.