[Nmabs] Updates from last meeting.

NMABS President nmabs.president at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 16:54:07 UTC 2009

Hi, I agree with Britannie, I don't think we'd be able to do it, plus
we don't have enough man power to man the booth for 17 days... If we
grow then we might be able to do so next year. Also, I have something
we will need to discusss at the next meeting, but it anyone mentions
it at teh horse back riding event, we haven't discussed it yet.
Thanks, Tara