[Nmabs] NMABS monthly meeting Aug 2ND.

NMABS President nmabs.president at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 16:12:53 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,
It is time to have another monthly meeting. The meeting will commence
at 7:00 PM via conference call. The conference call number is;
218-339-2699 and the access code is: 725279. I am pleased to let
everyone know that Christine Hall will be joining us this month to let
us know what is going on on the state level and also to allow us to
ask questions of her that we may have.
For those of you coming to Saturday's event in Edgewood, It has been
confirmed that Ray Marshall has provided us with a bus for the trip,
we will need to meet at Corinado mall at 9:00 AM and will be returning
to the mall around 4:00 PM. If you have any questions, please don't
hesitate to call me at: 505-328-3349 or email me at
nmabs.president at gmail.com
Have a good week,
Tara