[Nmabs] Website Update

Monica Martinez mmjackson469 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 15:41:39 UTC 2009

I think emails especially for the president and vice are good because if
someone from out of state or is in NM visits our website and wants to learn
more, it would make it easy for them to contact one of us to ask questions
or want to become a member.I don't think physical addresses should be put on
the website for security reasons but a phone number and email address should
be good enough.  Just a thought...
Monica