[Nmabs] NMABS Teeshirts from Albuquerque

Christopher Chavez cchave16 at unm.edu
Tue Nov 10 22:19:29 UTC 2009

Hey, everyone. Here are the prices from Screen-Shirt-FX in Albuquerque.
For the design we want, it would cost $28.00 for one shirt. With the
bulk discounts, it would cost about $10.08 per shirt if we get 70 shirts
or more, and about $9.80 per shirt if we buy 80 or more. That comes to
$705.60 for 70, $786.24 for 75, and $784 for 80. They said that prices
change a bit over time, but if we order them soon, it should be
something like this. Our order would take one to two weeks for them to
fill.

The question is, do we go with this place, or do something else?
Christopher Chavez