[Nmabs] NMABS Teeshirts from Albuquerque

brilko at comcast.net brilko at comcast.net
Thu Nov 12 13:27:26 UTC 2009

This place sounds good to me too.

Brianne
----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Postlethwait" <mpostlet at gmail.com>
To: "New Mexico Association of Blind Students" <nmabs at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 11:49:13 PM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
Subject: Re: [Nmabs] NMABS Teeshirts from Albuquerque

While the shirts do seem a little pricy when you order under 70
shirts, I think this is our best bet, considering we did that
fundraiser stuff. I don't think we should worry too much about
spending almost $800 for 80 shirts )or whatever that number was.) lol
Let's just stick with this place.

On 11/10/09, Monica Martinez <mmjackson469 at gmail.com> wrote:
> What are the prices for the shirts from Colorado?
> Monica
>
> On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 3:19 PM, Christopher Chavez <cchave16 at unm.edu>wrote:
>
>> Hey, everyone. Here are the prices from Screen-Shirt-FX in Albuquerque.
>> For
>> the design we want, it would cost $28.00 for one shirt. With the bulk
>> discounts, it would cost about $10.08 per shirt if we get 70 shirts or
>> more,
>> and about $9.80 per shirt if we buy 80 or more. That comes to $705.60 for
>> 70, $786.24 for 75, and $784 for 80. They said that prices change a bit
>> over
>> time, but if we order them soon, it should be something like this. Our
>> order
>> would take one to two weeks for them to fill.
>>
>> The question is, do we go with this place, or do something else?
>> Christopher Chavez

>> Nmabs:
>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nmabs_nfbnet.org/mmjackson469%40gmail.com

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Nmabs:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nmabs_nfbnet.org/brilko%40comcast.net