[Nmabs] Fwd: UNM: The Cody Unser First Step Foundation: Adaptive Discover Scuba

NMABS President nmabs.president at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 16:24:07 UTC 2009

Hey all,
Please get back to me by tomorrow at 8:00 Pm so i can let the scuba
team know when we can participate. I need to let them know by Friday.
If you do not reply, I will assume that you are not interested and do
not want to participate in the Scuba Program with the Cody Uncer First
Step Foundation.
Thank you and have a good rest of the week,
Tara