[Nmabs] UNM: The Cody Unser First Step Foundation: Adaptive Discover Scuba

NMABS President nmabs.president at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 22:31:54 UTC 2009

Hi all,
I have an update on the scuba diving.
We need to pay the $30.00 by Nov. 1st to me so I can meet the person
and get the forms for everyone so we can have the class on Nov 14, 15,
21, or 22nd. Please, Please Please let me know of your interest, and
also please let me know if you can have the money in by that time so
we can get the ball rolling on this event.
Thank you,

tara

On 10/12/09, Michael Postlethwait <mpostlet at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Tara,
>
> At this point, I will not be able to provide you the $30 that we need
> for the Scuba diving class. The $110 for the fall conference really
> bogged me down in terms of money, so at this point, there's no way I'm
> going to get it to you by Friday. I wouldn't try to pay for me because
> I know you have limits in terms of your money. Talk to you later.
>
> -Michael
>
> On 10/12/09, NMABS President <nmabs.president at gmail.com> wrote:
>> For those interested in this activity,
>> I need money from you ASAP so I can get it to Michele Monsam who is
>> the person I've been in contact with lately.
>> If you have not read this email since the last time i forwarded it; it
>> has the information needed. Please contact michele Monsam yourselves
>> with the contact information ASAP so we can all get the information.
>> Thank you,
>> Tara
>>

>> On 10/10/09, NMABS President <nmabs.president at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> them. The days I have in mind are the 31st of october,