[Nmabs] Fwd: FW: fundraiser with art mugs

Monica Martinez mmjackson469 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 14:58:11 UTC 2009

Hey Tara,
I have seen fundraisers with mugs before and it can be very hard to sell.
They stuck around with the organization for a LOOONG time.  I don't mean to
disrespect the person that makes them but I'm just giving you some
feedback.
I think the benefit nights and t-shirts are plenty for now.  Maybe we can do
mugs later if people are still interested? Just a thought...
Monica

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 11:41 PM, NMABS President <nmabs.president at gmail.com