[Nmabs] FW: [Jobs] FW: Accepting applications to Summer 2010 Student InternshipProgram

NMABS President nmabs.president at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 06:55:44 UTC 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: Tara Sena [mailto:tmatzick06 at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 12:43 AM
To: nmabs at nfbnet.org; nmabs.president at gmail.com; alex62 at unm.edu;
drb2007 at unm.edu; amandaandfountain at yahoo.com
Subject: FW: [Jobs] FW: Accepting applications to Summer 2010 Student
InternshipProgram

-----Original Message-----
From: jobs-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:jobs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
Milena Zavoli
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 2:18 PM
To: jobs nfb
InternshipProgram

Hello jobs list members;

This might not be the right list to post this message, but feel free to
forward this either to the Students' Division Listserv or to other venues.

Milena

  _____

Subject: Accepting applications to Summer 2010 Student Internship Program
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 12:33:02 -0500
To: mzavoli at hotmail.com
From: careers at state.gov

Hello:
We are pleased to inform you that we are now accepting applications for the
Summer 2010 Student Internship Program.
Please click here (http://careers.state.gov/students/programs.html#SIP
<http://links.govdelivery.com/track?type=click&enid=bWFpbGluZ2lkPTU3NzQ5MCZt
ZXNzYWdlaWQ9UFJELUJVTC01Nzc0OTAmZGF0YWJhc2VpZD0xMDAxJnNlcmlhbD0xMjE1NTcwNDY3
JmVtYWlsaWQ9bXphdm9saUBob3RtYWlsLmNvbSZ1c2VyaWQ9bXphdm9saUBob3RtYWlsLmNvbSZl
eHRyYT0mJiY=&&&100&&&http://careers.state.gov/students/programs.html#SIP> )
for more information, and to view the vacancy on USAJobs and start the
online application process. The deadline to submit completed applications is
November 2, 2009.
Applicants must be U.S. citizens and a student in order to be eligible.
Please read the vacancy announcement for all eligibility requirements.
PLEASE NOTE: You may experience some technical difficulties with the online
application system. Please click here
(http://careers.state.gov/students/workaround.html
<http://links.govdelivery.com/track?type=click&enid=bWFpbGluZ2lkPTU3NzQ5MCZt
ZXNzYWdlaWQ9UFJELUJVTC01Nzc0OTAmZGF0YWJhc2VpZD0xMDAxJnNlcmlhbD0xMjE1NTcwNDY3
JmVtYWlsaWQ9bXphdm9saUBob3RtYWlsLmNvbSZ1c2VyaWQ9bXphdm9saUBob3RtYWlsLmNvbSZl
eHRyYT0mJiY=&&&101&&&http://careers.state.gov/students/workaround.html> )
for workaround instructions. We apologize for the inconvenience - we are
working to fix this issue as quickly as possible.
We appreciate your interest in a career with the U.S. Department of State.

  _____

You can view or update your subscriptions, password or e-mail address at any
time on your User
<http://links.govdelivery.com/track?type=click&enid=bWFpbGluZ2lkPTU3NzQ5MCZt
ZXNzYWdlaWQ9UFJELUJVTC01Nzc0OTAmZGF0YWJhc2VpZD0xMDAxJnNlcmlhbD0xMjE1NTcwNDY3
JmVtYWlsaWQ9bXphdm9saUBob3RtYWlsLmNvbSZ1c2VyaWQ9bXphdm9saUBob3RtYWlsLmNvbSZl
eHRyYT0mJiY=&&&102&&&http://service.govdelivery.com/service/user.html?code=U
SSTATE>  Profile Page. All you will need are your e-mail address and your
password (if you have selected one).
You can always use the "Forgot your Password" link on the Log-In page for
help.
This service is provided free of charge by the Office of Recruitment at the
U.S. Department of State.  Visit us on the web at http://careers.state.gov
<http://links.govdelivery.com/track?type=click&enid=bWFpbGluZ2lkPTU3NzQ5MCZt
ZXNzYWdlaWQ9UFJELUJVTC01Nzc0OTAmZGF0YWJhc2VpZD0xMDAxJnNlcmlhbD0xMjE1NTcwNDY3
JmVtYWlsaWQ9bXphdm9saUBob3RtYWlsLmNvbSZ1c2VyaWQ9bXphdm9saUBob3RtYWlsLmNvbSZl
eHRyYT0mJiY=&&&103&&&http://careers.state.gov/>
P.S. GovDocs can help you with any questions that you have about this e-mail
subscription service. E-mail them at support at govdelivery.com with any
questions.  Please note that they will only answer technical questions
relating to this e-mail subscription service.

GovDelivery, Inc. sending on behalf of the U.S. Department of State . 2401 E
Street NW . Suite 518-H . Washington DC 22520 . 1-800-439-1420

<http://links.govdelivery.com/track?enid=bWFpbGluZ2lkPTU3NzQ5MCZtZXNzYWdlaWQ
9UFJELUJVTC01Nzc0OTAmZGF0YWJhc2VpZD0xMDAxJnR5cGU9b3BlbiZzZXJpYWw9MTIxNTU3MDQ
2NyZlbWFpbGlkPW16YXZvbGlAaG90bWFpbC5jb20mdXNlcmlkPW16YXZvbGlAaG90bWFpbC5jb20
mZXh0cmE9JiYm>

  _____

Ready for Fall shows? Use Bing to find helpful ratings and reviews on
digital tv's. Click <http://www.bing.com/shopping/search?q=digital+tv>
here.