[Nmabs] Coins to sell

Christopher Chavez cchave16 at unm.edu
Sat Sep 19 23:52:13 UTC 2009

Hey guys,
So, I've been thinking about the whole coin selling idea, and since
nobody has thrown out a number yet, how about we try buying two
uncirculated coins for every current NMABS member? As long as we sell
all of them, we will get all the money back. Since we are buying them,
that guarentees that a handfull of coins won't get melted down and we
can sell them on our own time, even if it takes until next year. We
could either have individual people sell the coins to people they
know, or we could sell them at NMABS events. What do you guys think?
Chris