[Nmabs] hello NMABS!

NMABS President nmabs.president at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 05:11:41 UTC 2009

Hello Zach,
Welcome to the NMABS list. Are you a blind student? You are the first we
have up north, so welcome.
If you have any question about NMABS please contact me directly off list at
nmabs.president at gmail.com
Thanks,
Tara
PS. Our next meeting is tomorrow evening at 7:00 PM We hold them over
conference calls.
Are you in high school or college?