[Nmabs] hello NMABS!

NMABS President nmabs.president at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 23:21:05 CDT 2009


I understand, I am just inviting you to join the division for students.


-----Original Message-----
From: nmabs-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nmabs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Zach
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 6:51 PM
To: New Mexico Association of Blind Students
Subject: Re: [Nmabs] hello NMABS!

I am a member of NFB
P.S. If u have not done so already, please join the electronicsfortheblind 
mailing list. To join, click below:
googlegroups.com/group/electronicsfortheblind
Thank you for your consideration in this matter

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "NMABS President" <nmabs.president at gmail.com>
To: "'New Mexico Association of Blind Students'" <nmabs at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2009 10:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Nmabs] hello NMABS!


> that's cool,
> If you are interested in paying dues and becoming a member, you can send a
> check for $5.00 to National Fecderation of the Blind of NM.
> If you have any questions, please contact me.
> Tara
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: nmabs-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nmabs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
> Of Zach
> Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2009 9:03 PM
> To: New Mexico Association of Blind Students
> Subject: Re: [Nmabs] hello NMABS!
>
> I am blind student, 10 grade.
> P.S. If u have not done so already, please join the electronicsfortheblind
> mailing list. To join, click below:
> googlegroups.com/group/electronicsfortheblind
> Thank you for your consideration in this matter
>
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "NMABS President" <nmabs.president at gmail.com>
> To: "'New Mexico Association of Blind Students'" <nmabs at nfbnet.org>
> Sent: Saturday, September 19, 2009 11:11 PM
> Subject: Re: [Nmabs] hello NMABS!
>
>
>> Hello Zach,
>> Welcome to the NMABS list. Are you a blind student? You are the first we
>> have up north, so welcome.
>> If you have any question about NMABS please contact me directly off list
>> at
>> nmabs.president at gmail.com
>> Thanks,
>> Tara
>> PS. Our next meeting is tomorrow evening at 7:00 PM We hold them over
>> conference calls.
>> Are you in high school or college?
>>
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: nmabs-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nmabs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On 
>> Behalf
>> Of Zach
>> Sent: Saturday, September 19, 2009 7:25 AM
>> To: nmabs at nfbnet.org
>> Subject: [Nmabs] hello NMABS!
>>
>> Just a quick note to say hi to everyone. I live in Los Alamos county.
>>
>> Zach
>>
>> P.S. If u have not done so already, please join the 
>> electronicsfortheblind
>> mailing list. To join, click below:
>> googlegroups.com/group/electronicsfortheblind
>> Thank you for your consideration in this matter
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Nmabs mailing list
>> Nmabs at nfbnet.org
>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nmabs_nfbnet.org
>> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for
>> Nmabs:
>>
>
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nmabs_nfbnet.org/nmabs.president%40gmail.c
>> om
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Nmabs mailing list
>> Nmabs at nfbnet.org
>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nmabs_nfbnet.org
>> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for
>> Nmabs:
>>
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nmabs_nfbnet.org/chickerland%40gmail.com
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Nmabs mailing list
> Nmabs at nfbnet.org
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nmabs_nfbnet.org
> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for 
> Nmabs:
>
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nmabs_nfbnet.org/nmabs.president%40gmail.c
> om
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Nmabs mailing list
> Nmabs at nfbnet.org
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nmabs_nfbnet.org
> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for 
> Nmabs:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nmabs_nfbnet.org/chickerland%40gmail.com



_______________________________________________
Nmabs mailing list
Nmabs at nfbnet.org
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nmabs_nfbnet.org
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Nmabs:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nmabs_nfbnet.org/nmabs.president%40gmail.c
om





More information about the Nmabs mailing list