[Nmabs] Potential Student Seminar?(Nabs Southwest Region)

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 04:32:49 UTC 2009

To:  Southwest Regional  Students (Hi, Ca, Az, Nm.)
Subject: Southwest Regional Student seminar 	.
 Dear Nabs Southwest Regional Membership.
 I am  Contacting you all to  get your input on the Possible
organization of a southwest regional seminar to take place  sometime
in the  future.
 The Idea of this event would be to  allow for the in-person
interaction and networking  between students in not just one state,
but  the states around you.  (think of it as a kind of mini or
student-driven convention). We would talk about issues that concern
you, tips, techniques, and  resources that will benfit you, and  have
a little fun as well.
   So, if you have an interest in participating in such an event.
Please contact me (dsmithnfb at gmail.com), so Nabs can get a solid count
and a good idea of if this is something that will truly benefit and
interest you.  If it does, we will move forward in planning
accordingly.

 Thank you for your time
  Sincerely
  Darian Smith